Well, ever since I've been obsessing over this comic, I've been in a huge Batman phase once again, so this is merely a warning for you guys to understand that I will be starting more Batman blog posts.
Today, I will be speaking of Harley Quinn. For those of you who think she is an original comic book character, it is not true. She was created in the Batman Animated series for Joker, because the producers felt that he needed a more playful henchman to keep the Joker from looking dangerous. I'm just going to say, off the record, about this Harley Quinn, who is from Batman: Arkham Asylum, why is she so... different? I mean... her costumes not even the same, you can see a whole lot of cleavage... I mean, the list goes on and on. Now, I know that this isn't based off the kid friendly TV show, but hey, the red, white, and black was her costume! She doesn't even look like Harley Quinn at all! I mean, look at this picture of her!
0 comments:
Post a Comment