Ah, the fight of the century; Superman vs. Batman. I have waited to find some sort of movie with Superman and Batman, but, sure, there were references to "Gotham City" and "Metropolis" but that's it. Not even mentioning the Daily Planet or Bruce Wayne in either of the heroic movies. But the REAL reason I'm doing this rant is because of my friend, who was complaining about seeing Superman in a Batman comic.

He asked why Superman was in the comic, fighting Batman, and it was hard for me to explain. I knew why, I didn't understand what to say, though. I told him that they were both in the DC Universe, which is built up of all the comic book heroes, that they all live in the same world, in some way, which is why the Justice League of America is what it is. He didn't know of the JLA either, so it was a fail for me to tell him.

Well, that's all I wanted to talk about. Thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top